Designed to limit plantarflexion in the management of footdrop
- Extremely light weight and controlling than other types
- Flared edges for patient comfort
- High fatigue strength polypropylene
- Cuff fits low on calf
- Soft foam padding
- Touch tape closure
- Polypropylene shell. Injection moulding technique allows: – thicker sections where rigidity is required – thinner sections where flexibility is required
- Forefoot section can easily be trimmed with scissors to fit patient’s shoe
- Cutout at back of heel ensures orthosis takes up minimal room in patient’s shoe
- Full length foot plate. More rigid at back. More flexible at front
- Contraindicated for patients with tone or high activity level
TGA Registered: ARTG No 139558
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/4GjttVPnDXw” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
We currently offer free shipping worldwide on all orders over $100.
Fits true to size. Do you need size advice?
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.