With a contoured balanced orthotic footplate articulated to adjustable semi-rigid lower leg uprights, the Richie Brace is ideally suited to stabilise rotational forces at the Midtarsal, Subtalar and Talo-Crural Joints. Modifications and enhancements are available to add further restriction of motion in the sagittal, frontal or transverse plane.
- Adult Acquired Flatfoot secondary to PTTD
- Lateral Ankle Instability
- DJD of Ankle or Rearfoot
- Peroneal Tendinopathy
- Dropfoot (Restricted Pivot or Dynamic Assist options).
Features and Benefits:
- Custom Orthotic Footplate: Intrinsic Posting of forefoot varus/ valgus, contoured medial and lateral arches, optimal position of first ray
- 35 millimeter Contoured Heel Cup: Frontal plane control of calcaneus
- Anatomic Ankle Hinge Placement: Pure, unrestricted sagittal plane ankle motion for performance and comfort.
TGA Registered: ARTG No 178252
We currently offer free shipping worldwide on all orders over $100.
Fits true to size. Do you need size advice?
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.