Designed to limit plantarflexion and moderate ankle inversion and eversion
- Anterior trim lines make F.O. quite rigid
- Can be trimmed back to allow more dorsiflexion
- For use within patient’s shoeware
- High fatigue strength polypropylene
- Touch tape closure
- Trim lines are slightly more anterior than leaf spring type. This makes for a fairly rigid orthosis. Can be trimmed back to allow for more dorsiflexion
- Ideal for NDIS patient trials
TGA Registered: ARTG No 139559
We currently offer free shipping worldwide on all orders over $100.
Fits true to size. Do you need size advice?
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.