- For flexion and extension control of the wrist.
- Wrist is sandwiched between pre-shaped dorsal and palmar
- Low profile brace.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post fracture
- Soft tissue injuries
- Wrist or joint pain from arthritic conditions
- Touch tape closure
- Pre-shaped aluminium dorsal stay in webbing pocket
- 3mm thick neoprene with grey covering and black lining
- Excess neoprene can be cut off for patients with less tapering forearms
- Pre-shaped aluminium palmar stay in webbing pocket
- Touch tape cinch pull-through metal loop, facilitates single handed firm closure
- Sandwiches wrist between dorsal and palmar stays
TGA Registered: ARTG No 135085
- To achieve maximum function and comfort, ensure the dorsal and palmar stays conform to the shape of your patient’s hand and forearm.
- Adjust shape, if necessary, over the back of a chair.
- If extension control is not required, the dorsal stay may be removed.
- Excess length on straps may be cut off.
- Excess neoprene can be cut off for patients with less tapering forearms.
We currently offer free shipping worldwide on all orders over $100.
Fits true to size. Do you need size advice?
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.