- Produces negative footprint
- Box depth Regular 4cm Deep 5.5cm
STS Slipper Socks
- The Slipper Sock is intended for taking negative cast impression of the foot for making a custom functional or accommodative foot orthotic device or custom shoe sole.
- The Slipper Sock consists of a stretchy fitted polyester knit material impregnated with a water curable polyurethane resin.
- Exposure of the material to moisture or water initiates a chemical reaction that causes the sock to become rigid.
- Finished moulds are strong, lightweight and accurately replicate the instep and plantar aspect of the foot.
We currently offer free shipping worldwide on all orders over $100.
Fits true to size. Do you need size advice?
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.