- When stiffness is required as in intertarsal and tarsometatarsal arthritis, metatarsal stress fractures, sesamoiditis, hallux rigidus and turf toe, fillers in partial foot prostheses
- This carbon fibre sheeting form was designed to offer the convenience of specific size and side fittings from one plate.
- The plates are used for all shoe stiffening applications and for partial foot prostheses.
- The contour of the plate was determined from an average contour of ten common low heeled shoes.
- Foot plates cut from the sheet can be used as either an insert or incorporated into the shoe sole.
- The carbon fibre material can be roughened to create an easily bondable surface for shoe modifications such as rockers.
- The insole from the desired shoe can be traced onto the carbon fibre plate and the pattern cut out via jigsaw with a metal cutting Footplate edges can be finished with fine sanding
- For lamination into the shoe sole, both upper and lower plate surfaces are scored by sanding. Standard contact adhesive is used for EVA and similar soles
- Information and tip sheets are provided with carbon fibre sheet purchase
- ½ and ¼ sheets available on request
- Yield 9-10 per sheet